The New York Perinatal Society
41st Annual Scientific Meeting & Abstract Submission
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: NYU Kimmel Center, 60 Washington Square South, New York, NY 10012
Call For Abstract(s)
Abstract submission is now open for the 41st Spring Meeting. We invite students, residents and fellows to submit abstract(s) for presentation.
Deadline For Submission
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
- A one-page abstract(s) in MS Word including tables & figures, single spaced, 1 inch margins, 11 or 12 font size must be submitted for consideration.
- Standard format: title, authors, institution, objective, methods, results, conclusion.
- The file name for the abstract should be the presenter's last name, followed by the number if there are more than one submission (maximum 3).
- An abstract which has previously been submitted to another meeting (national, regional or local) may also be submitted.
- A verification letter from program director stating medical student, residency or fellowship status.
- Completed registration form.
Full manuscripts of submitted abstracts may be submitted for possible publication in the Journal of Perinatal Medicine (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jpme).
The following must accompany your submission to be considered:
- Verification letter from program director
- Registration Form
- A one-page abstract following the above submission guidelines
Acceptance notice will be e-mailed by Friday, March 30, 2018
Free Admission & Dinner Will Be Provided To Abstract Presenters
A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE TOP FOUR ABSTRACTS!